Managing director - a service, the essence of which is the appointment to a managerial position of a person competent in a particular area, to manage the business and represent the interests of the beneficiaries, within the framework of the powers granted to him.
When is a service needed?
First of all, for a company registered in the EU, the presence of a resident director is often one of the main factors proving tax residency company.
- Opening of a foreign branch. Many countries are loyal to non-residents, create attractive conditions for investment and doing business, provided that the branches of companies opened on their territory will be managed exclusively by residents. We will help you find the director of a resident of the country in which your business is registered.
- Offshore business withdrawal. Such zones are becoming increasingly popular. Here taxation, accounting, currency control are absent or simplified; favorable conditions are created for increasing financial indicators; economic and political stability is ensured. However, in many classic offshore or onshore companies there are residency requirements for founders, directors, shareholders, secretaries.
- Opening an account abroad. Having a bank account in one of the largest financial centers is prestigious, profitable (lack of monitoring, anonymity) and safe (well-developed system, stable politics and economy). However, this service is not always available for non-residents. It is advisable to use a nominal service.
- Remote solution of important business problems. Personal presence is not always required for holding meetings, submitting documents to state offices and performing other matters. Often times, such questions can be entrusted to competent representatives. This saves time and money (especially if you need to visit another country).
- Protection of interests, business. Sometimes managers are hired in order to protect the company from "ill-wishers" who are not entirely honest business or simply want to deliberately harm the entrepreneur.
- Caring for reputation. Often, businessmen try themselves in various areas of activity - someone has not yet decided on the optimal occupation, someone loves experiments, is mastering new niches. Some pilot projects are very successful, others are failures. The owners of prosperous companies with an impeccable reputation sometimes want to hide their involvement in the management of new projects in order to test the effectiveness of an idea, eliminate subjectivity, not tarnish their names in the event of an experiment failure, and so on.
Contact us now
We will discuss your situation and offer the best solution.