Included in the price
- Company registration, including payment of state fees. Preparation of a full package of documents depending on the chosen form of ownership, cooperation with relevant authorities until receipt of registration documents.
- Certificate of shares. Obtaining a certificate confirming the ownership of company shares, indicating their number, class, serial numbers.
- Legal address for 1 year. We provide a legal address for your company, eliminating the need to purchase or rent real estate.
- Contact person for 1 year. The person indicated in the certificate of registration and representing the company (physical or legal) through whom communication with authorities and authorities is carried out.
Registration of a company, a company in Malta requires the formation of the authorized capital in the amount of 1165 euros, 20% of which is payable. The minimum number of company employees is three. This is a director, who can be a representative, and two shareholders (residents of any country). Firms operate in the form of a Private Limited Liability Company and can carry out any activity recognized as legal by international law. Some areas of business (investment, banking) require a license. The specialists of "Prifinance" will help with obtaining it.
In the country it is necessary to maintain accounting records and submit reports annually. The actual income tax rate is 5%. At the initial stage of activity, business owners pay a tax of 35% of the amount of income, and two months later - 6/7 of this amount (that is, 30% of 35) the state returns.
The Republic of Malta can be called attractive jurisdiction for doing business. This is due to the stability of the political situation of the Mediterranean island-state, the development and structure of the financial and tax systems, the high level of economic growth, ensuring peace in society and the availability of jobs. The organization of a company in Malta can bring significant benefits and serve as a means of deliberate distribution of business profits - for this, all conditions are created on the island and, in particular, there are rules that allow not to be subject to double taxation.
The legislation provides mechanisms for creating flexible corporate structures, complex and individual, which will reflect the needs of entrepreneurs and traders. In particular, local limited liability societies are used for this. It will allow use a zero tax rate for income received outside Malta (such a company is called offshore precisely because of such an opportunity), redistribute dividends between the local holding company and ultimate beneficiaries, reimburse 6/7 corporate taxes from funds to shareholders, and so on. Effective structures with the participation of EU enterprises and non-EU subordination are becoming available and working within the legal framework.
|Income Taxes||Income tax (min. Rate)||Income tax (max. Rate)||VAT|
Maltese business entities are subject to 5% tax when conducting operations. However, corporate funds, which include trading and holding units, are subject to a corporate rate of 35%. To mitigate differences in Malta, there is a procedure for tax refunds made by a local firm, depending on the nature of the profits.
Shareholders have rights to compensation for receiving dividends. They can be:
- full - when transferring benefits through a holding, since profits from shares of Maltese business units with foreign capital are exempt from taxation;
- 6/7 - for trading profit, a rate of 5% will be used;
- 5/7 - a refund (i.e. a 10 percent rate) applies to the benefits of royalties or non-controlling stock packages.
It also provides preferential rates for companies in Malta that incur double taxation expenses. Maximum return is available for common structures created as foreign firms with neutral tax obligations. To attract external capital taxed at low rates, trading and holding firms with Maltese subordination are used, as a rule.
Contact us now
We will discuss your situation and offer the best solution.