Included in the price
- Company registration, including payment of state fees. Preparation of a full package of documents depending on the chosen form of ownership, cooperation with relevant authorities until receipt of registration documents.
- Legal address for 1 year. We provide a legal address for your company, eliminating the need to purchase or rent real estate.
- Certificate of shares. Obtaining a certificate confirming the ownership of company shares, indicating their number, class, serial numbers.
- Contact person for 1 year. The person indicated in the certificate of registration and representing the company (physical or legal) through whom communication with authorities and authorities is carried out.
- European IBAN.
There is no classic offshore zone in the UK, however, if a number of conditions are met, companies can receive tax benefits. The rate varies in the range from 26% to 0%... Firms are required to keep records and conduct audits (if the annual turnover exceeds 6 million GBP). To register an LTD, at least one shareholder is required without status and residency requirements. The size of the charter capital - 1.000 GBP, at the time of registration 2 GBP is enough... The legislation allows the issue of preferred and common shares.
|Income Taxes||Income tax (min. Rate)||Income tax (max. Rate)||VAT|
The income tax rate varies depending on the size of the financial result:
- up to 300 thousand GBP - 20%;
- from 300 thousand to 1,5 million GBP - 23%;
- over 1,5 million GBP - 26%.
VAT - 17%, royalties - 22%, dividends - 0%. Great Britain has entered into agreements with many states (more than 100) to abolish double taxation.
Contact us now
We will discuss your situation and offer the best solution.