- Ready-made company with a cryptocurrency license in Estonia - remote service (for the purchase of a company);
- A single license for the exchange of cryptocurrencies and wallet services is included;
- Includes a package of company documents (translated into English, apostilled);
- Courier service included (DHL or UPS for sending company documents);
- A package of documents with AML / KYC rules is included;
- Remote service included 100%, you can buy a company remotely or sign a company purchase agreement in Tallinn, Estonia (at a notary office).
For our Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Local Services Officer for Board Members, as well as a separate office address:
- 2100 per month;
- or a one-time prepayment of 18000 euros for 1 year.
the total cost
The total cost of a crypto-licensed company 19000 евро plus an advance payment of € 18000 (for our anti-money laundering officer / for our board member / for a separate office (for 1 year) or a monthly payment of € 2100 for the same services.
What is required of you
NB! When placing an order, we send to the customer power of attorney text (POA) - required if the buyer wants to buy a company remotely (must be signed at a local notary office, notarized and apostilled).
- Extract from the local criminal register (notarized, apostilled);
- Education diploma (copy);
- full name;
- Date of Birth;
- Place of Birth;
- residential address;
- marital status (married, not married or divorced);
- E-mail address;
- phone number.
|Income Taxes||Income tax (min. Rate)||Income tax (max. Rate)||VAT|
|0% (20% on dividends)||20% + 33% social tax (0% on dividends)||20% + 33% social tax (0% on dividends)||20% (9% reduced rate)|
Estonian law provides for a rate 0% for non-profit sharing enterprises. Zero level is maintained if the company does not conduct business in the jurisdiction, does not sell goods or services to tax residents.
After the formation of dividends, they are charged 20%. There is also a zero rate for corporate tax. Prior to the distribution of profits, a company in Estonia may:
- accumulate funds in bank accounts in Estonia;
- reinvest without going beyond the framework of a regime with a zero tax rate;
- to take foreign economic loans - only interest will be taxed, and not the “body” of the loan.
VAT is standard 20%. They are not paid if the company sells goods outside the eurozone, therefore, for entrepreneurs from Russia, jurisdiction can be especially attractive. For organizations that have hired an Estonian resident, there is an additional tax - social, 33%. It is not levied on non-resident employees working outside the country. Additional fees (excise taxes, customs, land, transport, etc.) are provided only under certain conditions.
Contact us now
We will discuss your situation and offer the best solution.