Signs that you are being cheated
- One of the signs is constant technical problemsthat interfere with timely withdrawal of money, timely opening of profitable positions and closing of unprofitable ones. If technical malfunctions on the crypto exchange happen too often, then perhaps these are not malfunctions at all, but a system for making scammers.
- Another sign - lack of feedback... If the crypto exchange support service does not respond to letters or gives formal unsubscriptions, you cannot get through by phone, then suspicions of fraud are also quite natural.
- Also, you should be alerted imposing various bonuses and loans. Sometimes these bonuses turn into disadvantages after the conclusion of the contract. For example, free analytics and trading signals, but in fact, using this data, you only incur losses. In this case, there is a risk that you will be deliberately misinformed.
- There are also more serious symptoms, such as refusal to withdraw funds for any reason up to blocking your account without any substantial reason. If you have not committed any illegal actions, you should think about further work with crypto-exchanges after such blockings.
- And of course, if before starting cooperation you did not check license availability, do it now. If you have a license, it will be easier to bring the broker to justice.
We will refund your funds
In case you still suffered from illegal actions of the broker, you can use the service Chargeback.
Chargeback Is a service that involves the actions of a lawyer (chargeback broker) to return your funds in a pre-trial or court order, by filing a claim against a fraudulent company (including a cryptocurrency exchange) to protect the buyer from fraudulent activities.
On average, the procedure takes 2-3 months.
The procedure includes:
- Collection and analysis of documentation;
- Contesting your payment to a crypto exchange;
- Writing off the required amount by the broker from the seller's account;
- Sending the amount through the payment system to the buyer's bank;
- Crediting the return to the buyer's account.
Why Diamont LAW
It is difficult to think of who could cope with this task better than specialists who have received dozens of crypto licenses for their clients and provide AML services. We understand from the inside how crypto-exchanges work, what to fear and how to influence them.
Contact us now